Key Benefits of using prefabricated walls from Atlantic Prefab
Speed to Completion
- Pre-determined production and delivery schedule
- Increased productivity on-site as a result of experienced fabricators working in a climate-controlled environment
- Construction schedule compression: panels are manufactured while your site is being excavated and are ready for installation as soon as the site is ready. Reducing onsite activity and interference (i.e., scaffolding and debris).
- Minimizes the need for certain trades and man power on site
- Setting and installing walls saves valuable time vs infield framing
Value in the Process
- Reduced job site manpower needed for exterior wall and exterior finish installation on-site
- Allows general contractors to plan manpower and schedule other trades more easily knowing walls are being made and delivered to the site when needed
- Takes multiple steps and valuable time out of the on-site construction process.
- Minimizes the need for the GC to source and organize multiple products in the construction process (insulation, windows, finishes, etc)
- Use of cutting-edge design software to identify and address construction conflicts ahead of time.
- Knowledgeable and experienced sales, design, and management personnel to assist in the pre fabrication process
Quality in the Product
- Quality controlled fabrication by skilled craftsmen
- Materials adhere to strict manufacturers’ recommendations under a stringent in-house QA/QC program
- Every wall is checked and double-checked prior to loading for delivery
- Use of laser and computer modeling to ensure the panels and finishes are completed to specs
- Extensive shipping protection prevents damage to the panels’ factory finish
- Experienced production and sales teams who can work with the customers, architects and engineers to ensure the walls are built correctly
At Atlantic Prefab, we offer before and after-sales support for all of your, Light Gauge Metal needs with a fully qualified sales and support team that is just a phone call away.
Exterior Envelope Panels
EEP’s ADD VALUE OFFSITE
Exterior envelope panels, or EEP’s, is a cutting-edge construction method that streamlines the construction and management of a building’s exterior envelope. By utilizing various systems incorporated into a single-sourced assembly, the EEP methodology decreases construction schedules and costs while simplifying the management and coordination of several trades. As an added benefit, general condition costs are greatly reduced and the owner’s ‘Time to ROI’ is also significantly reduced.
At Atlantic Prefab we focus on adding value to the exterior walls by installing the insulation, vapor barriers, siding of all types, windows, and other exterior finishes to minimize the need for on-site trades. Offsite prefab is the future.
- Exterior framing
- Exterior sheathing
- Weather barrier
- Exterior continuous insulation
- Furring system
- Pre-installed windows
- Exterior finishes
Load Bearing Panels
Load bearing panels help make the most of your construction calendar
Load-bearing cold-formed steel wall panels are fabricated at our Wilton, NH production facility and shipped to your project for installation. Whether your building is one story or eight, our load-bearing panels speed erection time, increase quality, and simplify scheduling. Load-bearing panels are comprised of axial and lateral bearing members, framed openings, shear walls, exterior sheathing, posts, floor systems, etc. Our load-bearing panels can be combined with most exterior envelope options. windows and door blocking, and more.
Prefabricated Wall Technology from an Industry Leader
Sto®, the leader in wall cladding systems, offers the most advanced technology in prefabricated insulated wall panel solutions. Our systemized approach to panelized construction offers many benefits over traditional precast panels, including speed, value, and superior performance. Sto Panels are lightweight, energy-efficient, and durable, and are available in a wide variety of aesthetic options. The technical design expertise of experienced panelizers and the service you expect from Sto make Sto Panels the preferred choice for new construction.
Atlantic Prefab is a proud manufacturer of Sto®Panel products and the exclusive New England affiliate.
Click Here to visit Sto® Corp for more information.
Load Bearing Wall Panel:
University of Southern Maine (USM)
Fairfield by Marriott Inn & Suites
Have Questions on our Wall Panels for your next project?
Give us a call or drop us an email and our team will get your questions answered!
What our customers are saying….
“We were under an incredibly tight deadline for getting this building erected. The wall panels were the perfect option. Atlantic Prefab was very flexible with the amount of changes and alternates we needed; every step of the way, even though we were under a very intense schedule for getting the job completed, API responded and gave us complete confidence in our choice to use wall panels.”