Load Bearing Wall Panels
Have Questions on how load bearing panels can help streamline your next project?
Give us a call or drop us an email and our team will get your questions answered!
Load bearing panels help make the most of your
Load-bearing cold-formed steel wall panels are fabricated at our Wilton, NH production facility and shipped to your project for installation. Whether your building is one story or eight, our load bearing panels speed erection time, increase quality, and simplify scheduling. Load bearing panels are comprised of axial and lateral bearing members, framed openings, shear walls, exterior sheathing, posts, floor systems, etc. Our load bearing panels can be combined with most exterior envelope options. windows and door blocking, and more.
- Alleviates todays on-site labor shortage
- Cost effective alternative for high on site labor costs
- Superior quality over most on-site applications
- Significantly reduces construction schedule
- Ideal for winter conditions
- Expedites critical path and time to dry-in
- All structural components are designed by our in-house staff
- Fabrication continues effectively during inclement weather
- Can incorporate support of structural steel framing such as bar joists, beams, and more.
Load Bearing Wall Panel:
University of Southern Maine (USM)
What our customers are saying….
“We’re very happy with the trusses. Delivery was on time…you guys took care of us. Always very accommodating and very helpful.”