Have Questions on our Exterior Envelop Panels for your next project?
Give us a call or drop us an email and our team will get your questions answered!
Exterior Envelope Panels… PANELS THAT WORK!
Exterior envelope panels, or EEP’s, is a cutting-edge construction method that streamlines the construction and management of a building’s exterior envelope. By utilizing various systems incorporated into a single-sourced assembly, the EEP methodology decreases construction schedules while simplifying the management and coordination of several trades. As an added benefit, general condition costs are greatly reduced and the owner’s ‘Time to ROI’ is also significantly reduced.
- Alleviates todays on-site labor shortage
- Cost effective alternative for high on site labor costs
- Superior quality over most on-site applications
- Encompasses up to seven CSI Spec Sections and four trades in to one complete assembly
- Reduces schedule by up to two months on an average two story 20,000 sf building
- Ideal for winter construction
- Expedites critical path and time to dry-in
- Favored for design build construction methods
- Fabrication continues efficiently during inclement weather
At Atlantic Prefab, we offer before and after-sales support for all of your, Light Gauge Metal needs with a fully qualified sales and support team that is just a phone call away.
What our customers are saying….
“We were under an incredibly tight deadline for getting this building erected. The wall panels were the perfect option. Atlantic Prefab was very flexible with the amount of changes and alternates we needed; every step of the way, even though we were under a very intense schedule for getting the job completed, API responded and gave us complete confidence in our choice to use wall panels.”